Work with us
Proge-Software’s employees are seen as resources to enhance and never as costs to be reduced.
Respect for the individual, his dignity and his rights are the main principles of our company. We constantly invest in retraining our employees and create a suitable environment to ensure that everyone has the best opportunities for professional growth.
Proge-Software has always reinvested its profits in this direction, generating the progressive strengthening of capital that produces financial resources for the training and development of innovative projects.
Professional upgrade is linked to R&D Projects, carried out in close collaboration with the academic world which feed company’s capacity for innovation.
This is our ADVANTAGEOUS ETHICS that gives confidence and security to our staff and clients and at the sametime attracts many young people who want to enhance their talents.
We implement a constant training and retraining policy that includes the whole staff, based on the following actions:
- On-the-job training and supporting with experts;
- Participation in technical Events and Conferences;
- Technical and linguistic training courses, in webinar or traditional form;
A dynamic working environment that constantly aims at promoting professional development, where merit is rewarded and talent is stimulated.
Proge-Software offers to its employees a permanent CCNL contract (service sector) according to the individual’s qualification and experience.
It also provides for Curricular Internships and Training ships for Graduated and Recently Graduated people, in order to prepare adequately employees to be hired permanently.
Our selection process consists of a logical-mathematical test: who passes it will sustain a technical and a linguistic (in English) interview; the final interview is held by the Manager.
- Microsoft C#, VB .Net, , XML, Web Services, Application Blocks, SharePoint Server, Team Foundation Server, SQL Server, BizTalk Server, Xamarine, MVC, ASP.Net Core, UWP, REST, Azure, WinForms, DevOPS, Azure DevOPS, TFVC, GIT, Angular, Aurelia, React, Vue, Cognitive Services, BOT Framework, Power BI;
- Other PHP, Java, J2EE, SOA, MVC, Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, Web Services, PrototypeJS, JQuery, MySQL, HSQL, Postgress, XML, XSLT.
Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Skype for Business & Unified Communication, Microsoft SCCM & System Management, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Cluster Technologies (MSCS, NLB), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft System Center (Configuration Manager, Operation Manager), Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Tivoli, Linux.
|Job Offering||Location||No. of Job Positions||Date|
|Unified Communication Specialist||Rome||1||26 October 2018|
|Administration Officer||Rome||1||26 October 2018|
|Cloud Infrastructure Specialist – Azure||Rome, Milan, Eysins (CH), Budapest (H)||3||26 October 2018|
|Senior .Net Developer||Rome, Milan, Eysins (CH), Budapest (H)||5||26 October 2018|