The resource will be included in development projects on Microsoft Azure cloud-oriented platforms.
We are looking for innovation-oriented figures who are interested in developing using the latest frameworks, libraries and cloud resources.
The identified resource will be included in development projects on Microsoft .NET platform for the development of applications based on ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, UWP, Xamarin, WinForms, Entity Framework, REST, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Relational databases
- .NET Core 3+ and / or .NET 4.x + framework
- C # and ASP.NET
- Relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL Server
- Ready for writing efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Main design patterns in object-oriented programming
- SOLID principles
- ORM e.g. Entity Framework
- Web frameworks / libraries for component based development e.g.
- Angular, Vue, React, Blazor
- Basic services of the Microsoft Azure platform e.g. App Service, Azure SQL
- Code versioning tools e.g. Git
- Advanced design patterns e.g. CQRS, Event Sourcing
- DevOps support tools e.g. Azure DevOps
- Expertise on microservices architectures
- Web development tools e.g node, webpack
- Advanced services of the Microsoft Azure platform e.g. Storage, Virtual
- Machines, Functions, Service Bus
- Knowledge of the advanced services of the Microsoft Azure platform e.g.
- Cognitive Services, BOT Framework
- Automated testing