The identified resource will be included in projects for multinationals for the development of portals and application frameworks based on SharePoint.
The main responsibility will be the design of architectures and the development of solutions for SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-Premises, through out-of-the-box functions combined with any customized front-end applications, with their integration into the Office 365 ecosystem.
The resource must coordinate its work with the other members of the development team with the aim of achieving high quality solutions in compliance with the project standards.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint Online and / or SharePoint 2016 development platforms
- Knowledge of the main SharePoint structures (Site Collection, Content Types, Site Column, Lists, Document Libraries)
- Experience in creating and managing SharePoint sites
- Ready to write efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSE)
- Knowledge of JQuery (Selector, DOM navigation, Deferred functions, Ajax calls)
- Experience with Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Power App
- Knowledge of SharePoint REST API
- Knowledge of JSOM library
- Knowledge of CSR SharePoint (Client Side Rendering)
- Familiarity with PowerShell and SharePoint PnP Provisioning
- Familiarity with Typescript and SharePoint Framework
- Familiarity with React
- Experience with SharePoint Designer Workflow 2013
- Familiarity with Excel Report and Power BI Report