The identified resource will be included in projects relating to the adoption of Microsoft 365 security and regulatory compliance services and migration to or adoption of Microsoft 365 productivity services (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, Teams).
- In-depth knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365 Security (Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (ATP), Microsoft 365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Cloud App Security, Privileged Identity Management), Microsoft 365 Compliance (Sensitive Info types, Content Search, Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification, Information Protection / Unified Labeling, AIP Scanner), Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune, Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of hybrid identity management (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, PTA, AD FS, Azure AD Connect).
- Knowledge of Exchange Server and Exchange online messaging systems. Teams and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Powershell, Active Directory, Group Policy Object, Networking, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of S.O. Microsoft Server and Windows Client.
- Microsoft certifications (MS-100, MS-101, MS-500, SC-200, SC-300, SC-400, SC-900).
- Knowledge of IT Security issues.
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions (Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare).