The identified resource will be included in Microsoft Azure projects for the development of applications involving the use of different technologies: Relational Databases (e.g. SQL Server), Power BI, Visual Studio, Git, Analysis Service.
The main responsibility will be the design and development of applications with the purpose of reporting and respective analysis aimed at supporting the decision-making processes, coordinating the work with the other team members and participating in the entire software life cycle, with the aim of creating high quality solutions in compliance with project standards.
- Knowledge of BI and data mining tools e.g. Analysis Service
- Expertise in the use of reporting tools e.g. Power BI
- Competence in using IDE e.g. Visual Studio
- Experience in the use of relational databases e.g. Microsoft SQL Server
- Fundamentals of program languages e.g. Phyton, R, C #
- Skills in Machine Learning
- Statistical and mathematical skills
- Analytical and creative skills
- Competence in the use of DevOps support tools e.g. Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the basic services of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Knowledge of tools related to the ETL of data e.g. Talend and SSIS
- Knowledge of the Hadoop platform
- Ability to work in a team